City Centre VIP II – Enjoy the city centre of Amsterdam to it’s fullest.
This five star apartment is located in a historic building (250 years old) which has been completely and carefully renovated in 2010 to the highest standards. This stunning luxury apartment is located on the first floor.
The living room
The first floor features the lounge area with a huge 40 inch Samsung TV/DVD, two beautiful classic arm chairs and a comfortable sofa.
The dining room and kitchen
On the first floor you can also find the dining room with open plan kitchen. The designer kitchen comes with all the necessary appliances, like an oven, a microwave and a coffee machine.
The two bedrooms are located at the back of the apartment and both accommodate two very comfortable single beds (Pullman).
The designer bathroom has a separate shower, bath and Philippe Starck basin. Next to the bathroom is a separate toilet with sink.
Services and facilities:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Fair trade Max Havelaar towels
- Bed linen is anti-allergic
- No pets allowed, so suitable for guests with allergies
Because the building is a historic monument the stairs are quite steep. Therefore it is less suitable for elderly or disabled people.
- For environmental reasons the heating has been partly generated by sun boilers and the lightning in the apartment partly consists of led lights, creating a nice atmosphere.
- The apartment has been designed and decorated by professional architects and interior decorators.
The apartment is located in the centre of Amsterdam, right at the Canal Belt, a UNESCO World Heritage. Probably the image most associated with the city of Amsterdam is that of elegant gabled mansions richly decorated and beautifully laid out, facing water canals lined with trees.
The crescent-shaped rings of man made waterways, Singel, Herengracht, Keizersgracht, and Prinsengracht, called the Grachtengordel in Dutch, were built around the old heart of town during the 17th century’s Dutch Golden Age. The City Centre VIP Apartment 2 is set on the peaceful Noorderstraat, just behind the Prince Canal, within walking distance to the most interesting sights of Amsterdam from canals, bridges, squares, museums to shops, restaurants and night life. It offers the intimacy of a private house and a privileged centric location.
The tram stop is around the corner. Both Leidse Square and Rembrandt Square are within 5 minutes walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, The Van Gogh Museum and the famous Spiegelgracht with all its antique shops and galleries are nearby.
Terms & Conditions
Online payment is a pre-payment with a balance due upon arrival
- The paid pre-payment is non-refundable at any time, not even in case of force majeure.
- Bookings cancelled less than 21 days before the start of the stay will be charged with 100% of the balance due.
- By accepting our terms and conditions during the booking process you provide us with the right to charge your credit card with the balance due in case of a late cancellation or no show situation.
- Cancellations must be made by 12 midday CET (Central European Time) on the appropriate day.
The apartment provider reserves the right to cancel or alter the booking:
- If the guest(s) are not able to pay the online payment and/or remaining balance upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to show their passport, id card or driver’s license upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to provide a security deposit in form of a valid credit card.
- The apartment(s) or part of it is closed due to circumstances beyond its control.
- It prejudices the reputation or causes or might cause in the apartment providers opinion, damage to the apartments and its common areas.
- The apartment provider becomes insolvent or enters into liquidation or receivership.
The apartment provider will not be liable for any delay, loss, damage or expenses incurred if your booking needs to be altered or cancelled or the apartment provider is unable to perform the contractual obligations as a result of events beyond his reasonable control, which shall include but not be limited to events such as war, civil strife, terrorist activity, labor disputes, natural or man-made disaster, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions or change of local government laws. In any of these circumstances the apartment provider will refund any payments made in advance, but will have no further liability to the Client. If the apartment provider receives serious complaints or any disputes arise, he reserves the right to terminate your stay without notice and refunding payments.