This compact one bedroom apartment is furnished modern and smartly. Located close to the Amstel station it is just 10 minutes by tram to the Exhibition & Congress Centre RAI Amsterdam.
Living & Kitchen
The living room features a sofa, coffee table, small workstation and a flat-screen TV. Due to the large windows ( opening out onto a french balcony) and the white walls, the room looks very spacious.
The kitchen offers everything you might need for preparing your own meals; a microwave/oven, stove, toaster, coffee machine, kettle and fridge. A small dining table for two is situated in the kitchen as well.
Bedroom & Bathroom
The bedroom features a comfortable double bed, which will be welcoming you with soft blankets. The bathroom is fresh and tidy and features a sink, shower and toilet. For more comfort, a washer/dryer is placed in the apartment.
Located at the Southern Amstel, the apartment building is very close to the Amstel Station for all train and metro connections and it is only a 10 minute ride with tram no. 4 to the RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre; an ideal accommodation and location for business travellers.
Terms & Conditions
Online payment is a pre-payment with a balance due upon arrival
- The paid pre-payment is non-refundable at any time, not even in case of force majeure.
- Bookings cancelled less than 21 days before the start of the stay will be charged with 100% of the balance due.
- By accepting our terms and conditions during the booking process you provide us with the right to charge your credit card with the balance due in case of a late cancellation or no show situation.
- Cancellations must be made by 12 midday CET (Central European Time) on the appropriate day.
The apartment provider reserves the right to cancel or alter the booking:
- If the guest(s) are not able to pay the online payment and/or remaining balance upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to show their passport, id card or driver’s license upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to provide a security deposit in form of a valid credit card.
- The apartment(s) or part of it is closed due to circumstances beyond its control.
- It prejudices the reputation or causes or might cause in the apartment providers opinion, damage to the apartments and its common areas.
- The apartment provider becomes insolvent or enters into liquidation or receivership.
The apartment provider will not be liable for any delay, loss, damage or expenses incurred if your booking needs to be altered or cancelled or the apartment provider is unable to perform the contractual obligations as a result of events beyond his reasonable control, which shall include but not be limited to events such as war, civil strife, terrorist activity, labor disputes, natural or man-made disaster, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions or change of local government laws. In any of these circumstances the apartment provider will refund any payments made in advance, but will have no further liability to the Client. If the apartment provider receives serious complaints or any disputes arise, he reserves the right to terminate your stay without notice and refunding payments.