A masterpiece of an apartment, the Rembrandtplein 2 bedroom apartment has been stylishly designed thinking about your comfort and convenience. Overlooking the famous Rembrandt Square!
It’s modern, elegant, spacious and it has been tastefully decorated thinking about your comfort. Overlooking the famous square, the Rembrandtplein two bedroom apartment has the perfect location to discover and enjoy the city of Amsterdam. The warm colour palette with bright accents, parquet floors and wall to wall windows create a lovely space. A masterpiece of an apartment, the Rembrandtplein 2 is on the second floor and can host six guests.
The living room
The living/dining area features a comfortable double sofa bed and for your entertainment there is a Flat Screen TV. The large dining table with six lofty leather chairs is beautifully placed by the window.
The designer kitchen boasts pure white cabinets and is equipped with everything you might need to prepare your own meals: fridge, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, and in the cupboards you will find all kind of utensils; plus there is a dishwasher.
Bright and serene, both bedrooms are located at the back of the apartment and are fitted out with two single beds, respectively.
The bathroom is very modern comprising a shower, a sink and a large relaxing bathtub – the water closet is in the hallway.
Services and facilities:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Fair trade Max Havelaar towels
- Bed linen is anti-allergic
- No pets allowed, so suitable for guests with allergies
- This apartment is located in an authentic historical building with very steep and narrow stairs. Therefore it is less suitable for small children, elderly or handicapped people or large suitcases.
- As this apartment is located in one of the most vibrant night-life centers of Amsterdam, there will be an increased level of sound from the surrounding area.