Amstel Delight Studio – Great Central Location close to the markets
This contemporary and modern studio offers a clean and serene styling. The serenity and flooding of light create an easy and open atmosphere which makes this studio apartment a haven at De Pijp district.
With bamboo wooden floors, windows stretching from floor to ceiling and high end finishing these no nonsense studios are all about minimalist living without missing comfort, all thoughtfully decorated for your convenience and pleasure.
The modern and cosy studio is fitted with a double bed, dining table for two and for your entertainment there is a Flat Screen TV. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you might need to prepare your own meals. The modern bathroom features a shower, toilet and sink.
The comfortable and modern Amstel Delight Studio can house two guests. The studio is located on the first floor.
Services and facilities:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Fair trade Max Havelaar towels
- Bed linen is anti-allergic
- No pets allowed, so suitable for guests with allergies
Lively and colourful, De Pijp District is without a doubt one of the most vibrant areas of Amsterdam. Here you’ll find the Albert Cuyp Market, one of the largest open air markets in Europe, where you can find everything from exotic products to home ware, textiles and fresh fruit/vegetables; for sure the stall keepers will make you smile with their characteristic Amsterdam sense of humor.
You’ll come across a variety of restaurants with cuisine from all over the world, but most important: here you can find the best herring in town. The Sarphatipark, one of Amsterdams green parks, is located at just 500 meters. Here you can take a stroll or just relax when you are relax and enjoy the park life of Amsterdam. The Marie Heinekenplein is located where formerly a large part of the Heineken Brewery was located. Nowadays this former brewery hosts the Heineken Experience. The surroundings of the Heinekenplein Marie, the Frans Halsstraat and Gerard Douplein houses many cafes. It is primarily a recreation area for students and is often compared to the Latin Quarter of Paris.
Terms & Conditions
Online payment is a pre-payment with a balance due upon arrival
- The paid pre-payment is non-refundable at any time, not even in case of force majeure.
- Bookings cancelled less than 21 days before the start of the stay will be charged with 100% of the balance due.
- By accepting our terms and conditions during the booking process you provide us with the right to charge your credit card with the balance due in case of a late cancellation or no show situation.
- Cancellations must be made by 12 midday CET (Central European Time) on the appropriate day.
The apartment provider reserves the right to cancel or alter the booking:
- If the guest(s) are not able to pay the online payment and/or remaining balance upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to show their passport, id card or driver’s license upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to provide a security deposit in form of a valid credit card.
- The apartment(s) or part of it is closed due to circumstances beyond its control.
- It prejudices the reputation or causes or might cause in the apartment providers opinion, damage to the apartments and its common areas.
- The apartment provider becomes insolvent or enters into liquidation or receivership.
The apartment provider will not be liable for any delay, loss, damage or expenses incurred if your booking needs to be altered or cancelled or the apartment provider is unable to perform the contractual obligations as a result of events beyond his reasonable control, which shall include but not be limited to events such as war, civil strife, terrorist activity, labor disputes, natural or man-made disaster, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions or change of local government laws. In any of these circumstances the apartment provider will refund any payments made in advance, but will have no further liability to the Client. If the apartment provider receives serious complaints or any disputes arise, he reserves the right to terminate your stay without notice and refunding payments.