The 120m2 apartment is situated on the upper floors (3rd and 4th) of a large canal house and has a splendid view over the Prinsengracht and the city. The apartment is decorated with all the comfort you might expect. The spacious stylish living room features a large comfortable couch, fauteuil, flat screen TV with DVD and authentic wooden dining table. The open plan kitchen is equipped with a beautiful SMEG fridge, a large cooker-oven, dishwasher and microwave, all of the brand SMEG.A separate toilet is also located on this floor. From the living area two separate stairs lead to the bedrooms on the upper floor. The master bedroom offers a king size bed and canal view. The other bedroom offers two single beds. The beautiful decorated bathroom is accessible from both bedrooms and comes with bath/shower and separate toilet.
Amazing Luxury Canal Apartment at the Prinsengracht Canals!
Stately canal house still breathing the atmosphere of its 17th century origin. Original details, such as the wooden beams and oakwood floors have remained in place. This spectacular apartment will give you a great luxury feeling.
The accommodation is situated close to many cafés and restaurants, perfect for starting your day with a delicious breakfast or for enjoying a local beer on the sunny terrace. Occupying an animated avenue in the east of Amsterdam, the apartment allows you to explore an authentic suburb free from the tourist crowds.
A multitude of shops, bars, restaurants and transport links populate the area, with two of the quarter’s highlights just opposite your doorstep, the peaceful Oosterpark and the fascinating Tropenmuseum. The latter is surprisingly overlooked by visitors to the city, although it is in fact one of the capital’s best cultural establishments, showcasing an exhilarating journey through the non-Western world, particularly adored by younger members of the family. The natural surroundings of the museum make a picturesque spot for a picnic and host a variety of music festivals throughout the summer months. Access to Amsterdam’s vibrant core is simple, with the nearby tram stop enabling admission to Central Station in less than fifteen minutes.
Services and facilities:
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Cable TV
- No pets allowed, so suitable for guests with allergies
- Because the apartment is on the 3rd and 4th floor, it is less suitable for elderly or handicapped people.
The Prinsengracht is one of the main canals in the city center of Amsterdam. The canal house is ideally situated between the Spiegelstraat with all the antique shops and the Utrechtsestraat with many shops, cafés and restaurants. The Museum square with the famous Rijksmuseum (Rembrandt’s Nightwatch) and the Van Gogh Museum is just a ten minute stroll. The nightlife area of both the Rembrandt square as the Leidse square are within walking distance.
Terms & Conditions
Online payment is a pre-payment with a balance due upon arrival
- The 20% pre-payment is non-refundable at any time, not even in case of force majeure.
- Bookings cancelled less than 21 days before the start of the stay will be charged with 100% of the balance due.
- By accepting our terms and conditions during the booking process you provide us with the right to charge your credit card with the balance due in case of a late cancellation or no show situation.
- Cancellations must be made by 12 midday CET (Central European Time) on the appropriate day.
The apartment provider reserves the right to cancel or alter the booking:
- If the guest(s) are not able to pay the online payment and/or remaining balance upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to show their passport, id card or driver’s license upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to provide a security deposit in form of a valid credit card.
- The apartment(s) or part of it is closed due to circumstances beyond its control.
- It prejudices the reputation or causes or might cause in the apartment providers opinion, damage to the apartments and its common areas.
- The apartment provider becomes insolvent or enters into liquidation or receivership.
The apartment provider will not be liable for any delay, loss, damage or expenses incurred if your booking needs to be altered or cancelled or the apartment provider is unable to perform the contractual obligations as a result of events beyond his reasonable control, which shall include but not be limited to events such as war, civil strife, terrorist activity, labor disputes, natural or man-made disaster, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions or change of local government laws. In any of these circumstances the apartment provider will refund any payments made in advance, but will have no further liability to the Client. If the apartment provider receives serious complaints or any disputes arise, he reserves the right to terminate your stay without notice and refunding payments.