Overlooking the famous square, the Rembrandtplein two bedroom apartment has the perfect location to discover and enjoy the city of Amsterdam. Modern, elegant and spacious, it has been decorated thinking about your comfort and convenience.
The warm colour palette, the wall to wall windows and parquet floors create a stylish, yet homey space. A masterpiece of an apartment, the Rembrandtplein 1 is on the first floor and can host six persons.
Living room & Kitchen
The living area features a comfortable double sofa bed, a chummy armchair and for your entertainment there is a large Flat Screen TV. The dining room with a table for six is strategically placed by the window.
The designer kitchen boasts pure white cabinets and is equipped with everything you might need to prepare your own meals: fridge, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, and in the cupboards you will find all kind of utensils; there’s also a dishwasher.
Bedrooms & Bathroom
Bright and serene, both bedrooms are located at the back of the apartment and are fitted out with two single beds each. The bathroom is very modern comprising a shower, a sink and a large relaxing bathtub – the water closet is in the hallway.
Services and facilities:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Fair trade Max Havelaar towels
- Bed linen is anti-allergic
- No pets allowed, so suitable for guests with allergies
- This apartment is located in an authentic historical building with very steep and narrow stairs. Therefore it is less suitable for small children, elderly or handicapped people or large suitcases.
- As this apartment is located in one of the most vibrant night-life centers of Amsterdam, there will be an increased level of sound from the surrounding area.